Please choose carefully.
Return & Exchange Policy
1. Corali Jewellery complies with Australian Consumer Law and our products come with a Consumer Guarantee that ensures our products are sold without faults.
2. Jewellery is fragile. Our pieces are handmade to order and are priced fairly to reflect the work that has been done to create them. Our jewellery is fine and delicate and should be handled and worn with care. Normal wear and tear is not considered a fault. Corali uses predominantly natural stones and crystals which vary in colour and size. Your piece will bear individual characteristics and although equally as beautiful and unique, slight variations may occur from the image shown online. Jewellery is usually produced and shipped within 1 - 3 working days. If you need a piece urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure we can meet your needs. Every effort will be made to have your piece shipped to you as quickly as possible.
3. We are unable to accept returns or exchanges on earrings under any circumstances for hygiene reasons so please be careful with your choice. We recommend you check the dimensions and description information provided to avoid disappointment as your customer satisfaction is important to us.
4. We are happy to exchange other pieces from our collection such as rings, bracelets or necklaces where you have ordered the wrong style where possible within 14 days from date of purchase. The first exchange is free but you must pay for the postage so please post your item to us, well packaged in it’s original condition and include a prepaid registered post package. Please email us at email@example.com notifying us that you require an exchange with the desired style you wish to exchange with.
5. We do not give refunds simply because you have changed your mind. Please consider this prior to placing your order. Do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you might have about the product before purchasing it.
6. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, or if breakage has occurred please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The piece will be assessed and if considered faulty, we will gladly repair, replace, exchange or refund. A refund will not be given if the item has been damaged by the user. Items that have clearly been worn and damaged either deliberately or by accident are not considered faulty and will not be accepted.
7. Please ship your package using registered post for security reasons to:
132 Macpherson Street